It truly takes a community to end the injustice on our streets and create a revival that will dismantle the enormous problem of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation in our great city. To reach the unreachable, we need people like you to meet them right where they are—on our streets, in our hardest hit neighborhoods, and in the middle of the night.
Blue Heart International and a team of dedicated volunteers are disrupting the sex trafficking industry in our community, bring a light of hope to all involved.
Through our Street Outreach Program we connect, serve meals, offer a place to rest, and provide backpacks and purses to the women and children we meet. By working hand-in-hand with local law enforcement, community organizations and volunteer groups, we can make a difference.
Join one of our volunteer orientation and street outreach trainings that includes:
- A What to expect overview!
- Volunteer Stations Options:
- Street Team, Meal Team, Blue Heart Lounge Team,
- Purse/Back Pack Team, Cyber Team, Prayer Team
- Street Safe Protocols – Follow Your Leader
- Identifying signs of trafficking and exploitation
- Community Services and Referrals
- Volunteer Registration and Confidentially Information
If you would like to attend a training session, volunteer or provide donations of purses, backpacks, personal hygiene items or school supplies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Dates and times of street outreach events are released to registered volunteers at the orientation.