April 4, 2015 State Capitol 9:00am - 1:00pm
The Largest Egg Hunt in the world is about to hit the State Capitol, and we want you to be a part of the egg-citement! We are breaking the Guinness world record for the largest Easter egg hunt with over 500,000 Eggs! We’ll have face painting, bounce houses, pictures with the Easter Bunny, food trucks, and more! This is the family affair of the year you don’t want to miss! Help Sacramento and Blue Heart International Break the Guinness World Record for the largest egg hunt in the world April 4, 2015 at the California State Capitol from 9:00am – 1:00pm. Entry is free for the event but there is also a paid VIP option.
Children need to bring their own basket to the hunt to hold their eggs. Once the children have collected all the eggs they will head to the sponsorship booths to exchange them for candy and prizes!
Volunteers needed! If you would like to volunteer and get hours for community service this is a great opportunity.
$20 after March 1st
Pick-up location for VIP Bands Thursday April 2nd at Chic-Fil-A by Arden Fair between 3pm and 6pm.
VIP Egg Hunt includes:
• Free sandwich voucher from Chick fil-A Arden Fair
• Free Face Painting
• Free Bounce house
• Free Petting Zoo
• Free Picture with Easter Bunny
Participants have a chance to hunt for:
• Free Chick-fil-A a for a year
• Hundreds of gift cards to local shops and restaurants
• Other great prizes!
Purchase Tickets Now
The free Easter Egg Hunt will start sharp so be sure to arrive early to find the right area for your child’s age group:
• Free 0-3 age group: 10:00am on Capital Mall Pkwy
• Free 4-6 age group: 10:30am at the steps of the Capitol
• Free 7-9 age group: at 11:00am Capital Mall Pkwy
• Free 10-up age group: 11:30am on steps of the Capitol
• VIP Special Needs Children: 9:30am Capitol Mall
• VIP 0-3 age group: 10:00am Egg Hunt Capitol Mall
• VIP 4-6 age group: 10:30am Egg Hunt Capitol Mall
• VIP 7-9 age group: 11:00am Egg Hunt Capitol Mall
• VIP 10-up age group: 11:30am Egg Hunt Capitol Mall
1. Where do I park? There are parking garages across the street from the capitol
City Hall Garage (10th & I, 11th & I)
Capitol Garage (10th & L)
Tower Bridge Garage (Front & Capitol Mall)
2. Do parents have to pay for VIP? No, they do not have to pay.
3. What’s included in VIP egg hunt? Special prizes in different VIP eggs, Picture with the Easter Bunny, Bounce house, face painting.
4. If I do the free egg hunt, do I get to do the bounce houses, face painting and pictures with the Easter bunny? No, each one of those cost $5 dollars.
5. Can I do the egg hunt with my child? Yes, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
6. What if my child doesn’t get an egg? We will have over half a million eggs so we hope your child will find an egg. If not, we will have some.
7. Whens the last day to buy VIP? April 2nd but you can buy it the day of but the price will go up.
8. Where is the pick up for the VIP? April 2nd at Chic-Fil-A by Arden Fair between 3pm and 6pm. Also at the capitol on 10th street from noon to 6pm on April 3rd. You can also pick up your wristbands the day of the event April 4th.
9. Will you have security? Yes, there will be security in lime shirts, as well as cops and fire department.
10. What time should we arrive? 9am
11. My Child is under 1 years old do they need a VIP ticket? No, they do not.
FOX 40 – World’s Largest Easter Egg Hunt at the Capitol: